Saturday 1 April 2023

Tropical Leaf Bundle | Online Exclusives | Positive Inkers Design Team | Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends!  It's the 1st of April, and no fooling, our Positive Inkers Design Team are hopping again and we're super excited for you to see what we've created using Online Exclusive products from Stampin' Up!


Here's my card!  


I've used 2 Online Exclusive products for my card - the Tropical Leaf Bundle & one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.  I'll be doing a Facebook Live on April 4 to show you how I made this card!  Watch live at 7pm EST HERE






TROPICAL LEAF BUNDLE - ITEM #161249

I l-o-v-e everything about the Tropical Leaf Bundle!
Check out the awesome sentiments, and the font - oh my!
Love the leaf images and the coordinating punch!






It's no secret that my fave background die is Stitched Greenery - it's subtle and light thus doesn't overpower the main images!  Same with the vellum layer!  I used the ink/alcohol technique to create a one-of-a-kind airy look!







As you can see, I embossed the leaves rather than stamping them.  I heat embossed the 'love you lots' greeting then did an easy fussy cut, leaving off 'lots'.  I'm so pleased with how this card came together!  


Be sure to follow me on Instagram for lots of inspiration, including several more cards using the Tropical Leaf Bundle!  They'll post later next week.



Please continue with our blog hop:


Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here

Maheswari Rajaguru - Australia - sitting out this month

EllyRijnvis – Netherlands 

Anne Marie Hile – USA - sitting out this month

Jo Blackman - UK - sitting out this month


Would you like to make this card?  Below are the supplies I used.

If you live in Canda you can shop at my ONLINE STORE or click on any of the pics below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!