Wednesday 1 March 2023

Irresistible Blooms | Birthday | Positive Inkers Design Team Blog Hop

Welcome crafty friends!  It's the first of the month and time for our Positive Inkers Design team to share cards we created using our Sketch Challenge!  


At the bottom of this post is my video tutorial with all the card details.


Stampin' Up! Bundle: Irresistible Blooms

Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Ready to Ride, Sun Prints




I had so much fun making this card!  I love playing with colours and textures.  Embossing folders are the easiest way to add texture, and for this card I used one of the brand new 3D embossing folders for the layer and the solid leaves.

I changed up the card a wee bit in my video (bottom of page)



I love the freedom to think outside the box with sketch challenges.  They aren't just squares and circles to me.





Look closely at the flowers - I heat embossed onto one of the prints from Sun Prints.  It's a very subtle enhancement.







With the extra pieces, I love to decorate the inside of my cards.  A lovely surprise for the recipient!



Please continue with our blog hop:

Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here

 Maheswari Rajaguru - Australia 

 EllyRijnvis – Netherlands 

 Anne Marie Hile – USA 

 Jo Blackman – UK


YOUTUBE TUTORIAL (click on pic below to view)





My Social Media

Instagram

Facebook

Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!