Tuesday 23 February 2021

Stampin' Up! Emboss Resist Technique featuring Enjoy the Moment

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends!  I'm back again to share a card with you from my Tues@8pm Facebook live.  For this card, I've used the Enjoy the Moment stamp set from the Jan-June Mini catalogue, along with an emboss resist technique.  I love the detail in these stamps!

Be sure to watch the video tutorial further down in the post.  All measurements are given during my video.



I started with Basic White cardstock and used my Blending Brushes and inks to create a lovely background then heat embossed the images in white.

Inks:
Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness





ENJOY THE MOMENT #154452






This set has great sentiments!  I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Calypso Coral cardstock and used my Label Me Fancy punch.

The Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack with my fave Gold Trim is so perfect!  I looped the trim around my fingers and adhered it using Glue Dots to the sentiment layer.  A little bling goes a long way!



CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL






The emboss resist technique is super easy and the results are amazing!  Simply choose your ink colours and have fun!


Love this card?  You can purchase the products to make this card using the picture links at the bottom of this post.  And feel free to leave me a comment. 😊


Please note: Sale-a-bration products are exclusive and only available until Feb 28, or while supplies last.  Love 'em?  Place your order soon!


Thank you for stopping by today! 


Sandy xx


Important Links


Do you need any of the products used for today's card? Click on the shopping links below. 

Please note: I can only ship to Canadian residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!