Saturday 26 June 2021

Bonus Card ft Color & Contour from Stampin' Up!

Hello Crafty Friends!  I have a treat for you today!  A bonus card!  Earlier this week I made cards during my Facebook Live featuring the Color & Contour Bundle.....well, I just kept playing with the products!


I created this Thank You card and I love it!  It's fresh and fun! To find out how I made this card....read on....


My card base is Crumb Cake, and measures 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.  The layer is Real Red, and then Crumb Cake again for the top layer.  

Doesn't the 'splatter' image make a fun backdrop!  Love it!  I heat embossed the splatter & greeting in black.  It looks so dark and rich and gives a wee shine to the card!

In the picture below you can see the dies I used for the layers.  Check out this bundle... seriously versatile!  I love when a bundle offers so many the possibilities!  


Images (c) Stampin' Up!




Have you tried our Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper?  I prefer it over the many types of watercolor paper I've tested.  To start, I used water in my Stampin' Spritzer and got the paper wet.  Then placed a few drops of Pear Pizzaz ink refill and one drop of Daffodil Delight onto an acrylic block.  With my Water Painter (full of water), I picked up some of the Pear Pizzaz and brushed it onto the wet watercolor paper, and then did the day with Daffodil Delight.

I repeated the above steps on another block with a drop each of Red Red & Poppy Parade.  Same process as above. 

Once everything dried, I heat embossed 2 leaf images and the flower using Stampin' White Embossing Powder.  There's a die to cut out the flower from the bundle, and for the leaves, it's an easy fussy cut.




I'm a HUGE fan of dimensionals, and used them to pop up the top layer, and also the flower & leaves!  Use them, and you can easily take a simple card and give it depth!  No craft room is complete without dimensionals.



If you love the products used to make this card... pop to the bottom of this post.  Click on the links to shop & get more product info!


You'll also find me on:

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Pinterest



Thank you so much for popping by!  I love hearing from you, so do leave a comment.



Sandy xx



Do you need any of the products used for today's card?  Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!