Tuesday 29 June 2021

Hello! Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Bundle

Hello Crafty Friends and happy Tuesday! I've started updating my craft studio at the new house, first with new desks.  I really needed a longer desk area, and I'm lovin' the space!  Paint & flooring will happen eventually.


Tuesday's are my Facebook Live day, which means you'll find the video tutorial further down in this post.  This is one of the cards I demonstrated during my video and it features the Artistically Inked Bundle.  All measurements are given in the video.


I had my eye on this bundle, and actually the entire Expressions in Ink Suite Collection on my first viewing of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!  From the stamps to the dies, to the DSP, to the gold and pink elements in the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack - this entire suite will not disappoint.  If 'feeling artsy' is a thing, then I feel artsy using these products!




Simply one of the most stunning suites, in my humble opinion.




I love how the stamped flower offers such depth with the light and dark areas.  Superb!  In contrast, I wanted a playful centre of the flower.  The dotted stamp and die are both in the bundle - how awesome is that!!










The leaves are attached with half a glue dot - yuppers - I cut a glue dot in half!  Once adhered, I gently turned up the ends of the leaves, giving the illusions of motion.




What a stroke of luck to design the card, then find gorgeous matching DSP from the suite!  I may have yahoo'd out loud!

I love the detail and airy look of the leaves - all from 1 die!  They're attached with half a glue dot - yuppers - I cut a glue dot in half!  Once adhered, I gently turned up the ends of the leaves, giving the illusions of motion.




VIDEO TUTORIAL



If you love the products used to make this card... at the bottom of this post you can click on the links to shop!


Other ways to find me on Social Media

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Pinterest




Thank you for stopping by my blog!  I love hearing from you so please leave a comment.


Sandy xx


Do you need any of the products used for today's card?  Order by clicking on the images below, or contact me and I'll input your order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!