Tuesday 1 August 2023

In Colour Challenge | Positive Inkers Design Team | Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends! You are in for a colour treat today because our Positive Inkers Design Team have been busy creating cards based on our August Challenge - use 2023-2025 In Colours from Stampin' Up!

I'll post my Tues@7pm ET video once it's complete and downloaded.  Catch the actual live on my Facebook page HERE


For my card, I chose the gorgeous combination of Moody Mauve & Pebbled Path!


I started my card layer by using a Blending Brush, one of the Foursquare Decorative Masks and Moody Mauve ink to create a subtle background. I love the creative possibilities with the masks - I feel artsy!






I'll post my Tues@7pm ET video once it's complete and downloaded.  Catch the actual live on my Facebook page HERE



MY YOUTUBE CARD TUTORIAL VIDEO
(click on image to view)



 


I love when all the paper bits comes together and make something pretty!  


Thank you for stopping by today!  Please continue on our hop:


Sandy McCullough – Canada - you are here

Jo Blackman - UK 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty, soft card! Love the little bit of bling, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!