Friday 1 September 2023

A Beary Cute Bundle | New Mini Catalogue | Positive Inkers Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends!  It's a new month and that means our Positive Inkers Design Team have a new blog & Instagram hop for you!  We're featuring the brand new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue - super exciting!


I fell head over heels for the Beary Cute bundle!  I mean seriously...how cute are those polar bears!!

A B

I stamped the bears using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and for the scarf, Real Red.  , fussy cut two of them and used the punch to cut out the third.

Lately I've been obsessed with Blending Brushes, and I used them, along with Balmy Blue ink on the same colour cardstock to create a cool background for the bears.





How cute is this little family and their snowy background - which is DSP from the Beary Christmas paper!  I cut it using one of the Nested Essentials dies!

For even more snow, I heat embossed the snowflakes from the Beary Cute stamp set.  It's still summer here in Canada so now snow yet LOL....at least not in Southern Ontario! 😊





Last, but not least, I heat embossed the sentitment in white onto Balmy Blue cardstock.  I love how this simple card turned out!  This would be a great card to make multiples!  What do you think?




Be sure to continue on our hop:


Sandy McCullough - Canada - (you are here)

Maheswair Rajaguru - Australia  

 Elly Rijnvis – Netherlands 


Anne Marie Hile – USA  

 Jo Blackman – UK 


The new Mini Catalogue products will be available starting on Sept 6!  If you live in Canada and are looking for Stampin' Up! supplies, I would be honoured to help you along your creative journey!  

Shop here: bit.ly/ShopSandysOnlineStore


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 



Sandy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!